Carnaval Mesh Lined Raincoat
A carnival of colour for those grey days! Lightweight, highly waterproof and guaranteed to turn heads - you can wear this beauty year around.
Conscious fashion at its best - recycled plastic is used to create the lightweight outer waterproof fabric as well as the soft grey mesh lining.
All the deets:
Packable perfection. This rain jacket will fit in the tightest of spots and weighing in at between 600-800 grams, is great to have with you for those unexpected showers.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam sealed (no water can reach you through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you're getting from home to work or whiling time away at the farmer's market.
- Printed layer of fabric and mesh lining are both made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to be able to do this for you.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light. New reflective edging on cuff.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- 3-way adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans - better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about
- Internal pocket - for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm (and cold shivers up your spine!)
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of use - with reflective on edge
- Longer back scoop to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip
Sizing: most people take their usual size (true to size), but check our sizing guide for jackets for help.
Shipping & Returns
We offer FREE shipping within New Zealand on all online orders over $200.
For New Zealand deliveries, you will often receive your parcel overnight. Rural addresses may take an additional 2-3 days. We use NZ Post / Courier Post
If for any reason you are not happy with the full priced items you have purchased online, you can return them to us for a full refund or exchange.
Please call us or email us if you need any help. We may be able to source additional sizes, colours or products showing out of stock.
For more information on SALE items and CLEARANCE items please see our full terms and conditions here
PH: 09 292 8615 | E: email@example.com